The Care & Counsel Library – Vol. 9 Sexuality & Restoration
Guilt. Shame. Regret. Pain. That’s the story for so many people when it comes to issues of sexuality. God created sex to be good – to be purposeful and enjoyable in marriage. Yet in our broken world, untold millions understand the devastating physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual effects of sexual abuse, addiction, and more. For all who have been hurt by sexual abuse or experience shame and regret for their behavior, there is grace. The Lord can redeem your past, help you recover today, and give you hope for a brighter future.
The five Keys for Living topics in Volume 9 of The Care and Counsel Library include:
- The Abortion Dilemma: Answering the Tough Questions
- Childhood Sexual Abuse: The Secret Storm
- Sexual Addiction: The Way Out of the Web
- Sexual Assault & Rape Recovery: Rescued, Redeemed, Restored
- Sexual Integrity: Balancing Your Passion with Purity
Paperback, 676 pages.
< Attention >
Are you sure you want to access your Certificate?
You are able to access and print your certificate only one time.
If you click access Certificate below you will not be able to access it again.
Once the certificate loads please make sure to save and/or print the certificate.