Unresolved money questions can be the #1 hurdle that blocks your clients from moving forward with their lives. Yet life coaches often feel ill-prepared to address the “elephant in the room.” This course give coaches the three financial tools every client needs, and with a simple God-honoring plan to help them take their next steps now.
Enjoy Learning with Leading Christian Life Coaching Experts - Study at Your Own Pace in an Easy-to-Use Digital Format
Not a Member? Join today and save on your next purchase!
Once you finalize your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email and a link to your course. Courses will also be available by logging into your ICCI Account.Bundle Courses for Best Savings!
Save an additional 10% when you purchase two courses and 20% when you purchase three courses. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Session 1: Getting Rich Right: Looking at Purpose, Problems, Principles, and a Plan
- Session 2: The Rich Right Plan: The Role of Trust, Character, and Competence
- Session 3: Measuring Your Money: Balance Sheets, Cash Flow, and Income Statements
- Session 4: Working with What You Have: Measuring Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth
- Session 5: Sow Good: Consuming, Saving, and Investing
- Session 6: Spending Principles: Seven Tips to Make the Most of Your Money
- Session 7: Eternal Investment: The Wisdom of Generosity
- Session 8: Understanding Stewardship and Ownership: SMART Goals and the Six F’s
- Session 9: Risk and Return: Understanding Financial and Moral Risks
- Session 10: Immeasurably More: A Call to Action
Dr. John Thornton
John Thornton, PhD, CPA, is the L.P. and Bobbi Leung Chair of Accounting Ethics at Azusa Pacific University, where he launched the L.P. and Timothy Leung School of Accounting. Prior to APU, John served in senior leadership positions at Washington State University and the U.S. Air Force Academy. He is the author of Jesus’ Terrible Financial Advice: Flipping the Tables on Peace, Prosperity, and the Pursuit of Happiness (Moody Publishers, 2017). His TEDx Talk, Flipping Rich, YouVersion Bible study, “Jesus’ Terrible Financial Advice: Eight Day Devotional,” and free 40-day Bible study guide, Terrible to Terrific: A Practical Guide to Jesus’ Terrible Financial Advice, are examples of innovative ways he encourages people to handle wealth with integrity and through the lens of Scripture. John’s current project, Getting Rich Right: How to Use Worldly Wealth to Gain Friends Forever, teaches people of faith how to use wealth and biblical principles to fulfill the Great Commandments and Great Commission for God’s glory. See more at https://www.gettingrichright.com/
< Attention >
Are you sure you want to access your Certificate?
You are able to access and print your certificate only one time.
If you click access Certificate below you will not be able to access it again.
Once the certificate loads please make sure to save and/or print the certificate.