A Premiere Christian Life Coaching Event
October 14-16, 2021 | Watters Creek Convention Center | Allen, TX
Steve Arterburn, MA
Founder and Chairman, New Life Ministries; Bestselling Author and National Speakers Assoc. Hall of Fame
Foundational Voice, Women of Faith; Author and Host, The Women of Faith Show
Dr. Mark Crear
Founder, In the Zone Coaching & Consulting Group; Two-time Olympic Medalist and Member, Olympic Hall of Fame
Dr. Gary and Barb Rosberg
Co-founders, The Rosberg Group; Award-winning Authors and Executive Life and Marriage & Family Coaches
Dr. John Trent
Founder and President, StrongFamilies; Award-winning Author and National Marriage & Family Expert
Dr. Rita Murray
Founder and Principal, Performance Consulting, LLC; Cognitive Psychologist, Executive Coach, and Certified Speaking Professional
Dwight Bain, MA
Founder, Lifeworks Group; Certified Leadership Coach, Nationally Certified Counselor, and CISM Expert
Dr. Eric Scalise
Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Hope for the Heart; Licensed Professional Counselor/Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Who should attend
- Individuals who are interested in becoming Christian Life Coaches
- Seasoned Life Coaches who desire to advance their knowledge and skills
- Lay, ministry, discipleship, and small group leaders
- Mental Health Practitioners seeking to add to their service profiles
- People who want to become part of a growing and dynamic movement
What you will learn
- Hear from some of the leading voices in Christian Life Coaching
- Be equipped, empowered, and encouraged
- Sharpen your skills with opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Work toward your certification and credentialing
- Meet and network with other likeminded faith-based leaders and Life Coaches
Nick Vuijic is an Australian-American born without arms or legs who has become a world-renowned speaker, New York Times best-selling author, coach, and entrepreneur. Nick persevered through life’s challenges and discovered key principles, which enabled him to find his purpose, turn obstacles into opportunities, and making him one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in the world. Nick travels the globe speaking to millions of students in partnership with the Education Departments of several governments and has created an innovative Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Curriculum called “Attitude Is Altitude,” wherein he teaches students to make positive changes in their lives and their communities. He is also the founder and CEO of the non-profit ministry, Life Without Limbs. He personally connects with his huge social media following through “The Nick Vujicic Podcast” and engages thousands through webinars and coaching. Nick is husband to his beautiful wife, Kanae, and father of four children. His passion is to inspire and equip the world to know that we all can rise above adversity and overcome every disability of the heart and mind! See more at https://nickvujicic.com/
Nick VujicicFounder and CEO, Life Without Limbs; Best-selling author and World-renowned Speaker
Grant Lottering is an extreme endurance cyclist from South Africa, an international motivational speaker, Founder of the Im’possible Tour, and Goodwill Ambassador for Laureus Sport. Grant made a remarkable comeback from a near-death cycling accident on July 21, 2013. Told he may never even walk again, his story of perseverance, as well as his faith and trust in God, have allowed him to overcome his injuries. This includes conquering the length of the French Pyrenees and Alps in 2018 with a non-stop ride in less than 72 hours, a world first. After undergoing 11 surgeries between 2013 – 2018 and another emergency cancer surgery late in 2016, his remarkable story of survival and determination has attracted media attention locally and worldwide, reaching over 40 million people through broadcast, print, online media, and speaking engagements. He has shared his story “From Death to the Top of the Alps” with audiences in over 11 countries, inspiring others to fly high in the face of adversity. Grant is living proof that one can achieve unbelievable levels of success while persevering in the face of life’s challenges and storms. See more at https://grantlottering.com/
Grant LotteringFounder, Im’possible Tour; Extreme Endurance Cyclist and International Speaker
Alita Reynolds is the Foundational Voice with Women of Faith, with a 25-year history that has impacted millions of women around the world, to live victoriously in Christ. Alita is also an ICCI Master Life Coach Trainer, writer, and sought-after speaker. She is also the host for the Women of Faith Show with Alita Reynolds. See more at www.womenoffaith.com
Alita ReynoldsFoundational Voice, Women of Faith; Author and Host, The Women of Faith Show
Stephen Arterburn, MA, is the Founder and Chairman of New Life Ministries, the Founder of Women of Faith conferences (attended by over five million people), and host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show, “New Life Live,” heard by two million people each weekday on 200 radio stations nationwide. Stephen is also an inductee to the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame and a best-selling author of books such as Every Man’s Battle, Healing Is A Choice, Toxic Faith, Walking Into Walls, and his latest books, the Arterburn Wellness Series, and more. Along with Dr. David Stoop, he edited and produced the award winning Life Recovery Bible, which is on exhibit at The Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. See more at www.newlife.com
Stephen ArterburnFounder and Chairman, New Life Ministries; Bestselling Author and Nat. Speakers Assoc. Hall of Fame
Rev. Mark Crear, PhD, is a two-time Olympic Medalist (110 Meter-High Hurdles), an Olympic Hall of Fame Member, a motivational speaker, certified counselor, and organizational consultant. Dr. Crear has over 15 years of diversified experience in multicultural competency training, diversity and inclusion, racial reconciliation, and life, relationship, organizational, and performance coaching. He is the Founding Principal of In The Zone Coaching, Counseling, and Consulting Group, a mental health educator as an adjunct professor of psychology at Houston Baptist University, and published author (In the Zone: How to Overcome the Hurdles of Life and Peace Be Still: How to Promote Racial Reconciliation and Healing). See more at www.markcrear.com
Dr. Mark CrearFounder, In the Zone Coaching & Consulting Group; Two-time Olympic Medalist and Member, Olympic Hall of Fame
Gary Rosberg, EdD, and Barbara Rosberg, BFA, are sought-after Executive Life and Marriage and Family Coaches, John C. Maxwell certified international speakers and trainers, award-winning authors, broadcasters, and well-known international marriage conference presenters. Together, the Rosbergs are co-founders of The Rosberg Group, where they provide marriage coaching, as well as one-on-one executive life coaching. Authors of over a dozen books, the Rosbergs use their gifts of insight, humor, and wisdom in coaching couples “up” to become the best they can be. Their nonprofit ministry, America’s Family Coaches, has impacted marriages across the United States and globally for almost 35 years. They serve first responder and military marriages in their home state, and in particular, wounded warrior couples. See more at www.TheRosbergGroup.com
Dr. Gary & Barb RosbergCo-founders, The Rosberg Group; Award-winning Authors and Exec. Life and Marriage & Family Coaches
John Trent, PhD, is the President and Founder of StrongFamilies.com and The Center for StrongFamilies. A nationally-known marriage and family speaker, radio personality, and author, Dr. Trent regularly presents at conferences and keynote events for churches and organizations, such as Promise Keepers, throughout corporate America, as well as for several branches of our military across the country and world. He also served for five years as the Gary D. Chapman Chair of Marriage and Family Ministry and Therapy at Moody Theological Seminary. Dr. Trent is a best-selling and award-winning author who has authored and co-authored more than 26 books in eleven different languages, six books for children, and seventeen that have won writing awards, including the two-million copy best-selling book, The Blessing. See more at www.StrongFamilies.com
Dr. John TrentFounder and President, StrongFamilies; Award-winning Author and National Marriage & Family Expert
June Hunt, MA, is the Founder and Chief Servant Officer of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide counseling and caregiving ministry that offers Biblical hope and practical help in more than 60 countries and 36 languages. The Keys for Living library provides the foundation for the ministry’s award-winning radio program, Hope in the Night, a live, one-hour, call-in counseling program. Her passion to help others through Biblical counsel is fueled by her joy in seeing a life changed through Christ. As an accomplished author, speaker, and musician, June has been a guest on various national television and radio programs, including the NBC Today show. She has toured overseas with the USO and has been a guest soloist with the Billy Graham Crusades. See more at: www.junehunt.org
June HuntFounder and Chief Servant Officer, Hope for the Heart; Award-winning Radio Host and Noted Author
Dwight Bain, MA, is the Founder of the LifeWorks Group in Winter Park, Florida. He helps people rewrite their stories through strategic change and is dedicated to helping people achieve greater results. Since 1984, Dwight has helped thousands of people across America as a Keynote Speaker, Certified Leadership Coach, Nationally Certified Counselor, and a Critical Incident Stress Management expert. He is a trusted media resource on managing major change and has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and television stations, has been quoted in over 100 publications, and is the author of Destination Success: A Map for Living Out Your Dreams. For more, see www.dwightbain.com
Dwight BainFounder, Lifeworks Group; Certified Leadership Coach and Nationally Certified Counselor
Michael Bleecker currently serves as the Worship Pastor at Citizens Church in Plano, Texas. Previously, he led worship for 17 years at the Village Church under the leadership of Pastor Matt Chandler. Michael is also a two-time GMA Dove Award Nominee as a Song Writer, including the song “Glorious Day” performed by Casting Crowns from their album, “Until the Whole World Hears.” He is passionate about leading others through song and worship—in spirit and in truth—that displays the infinite beauty and worth of God. He graduated from Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. Michael and his wife, Faith, have four children. See more at https://citizenschurch.com/
Michael BleeckerGMA Dove Award Nominee Song Writer; Worship Pastor, Citizens Church in Plano, Texas
Opportunities to Learn & Grow
Early Bird Pricing
Early Bird Special expires August 13th
Reserve your seat and register today for the best savings!
Early Bird Registration – $169
Regular Registration – $199
At the Door – $249
Click below to expand
Pre-conference workshops are offered in both the morning and afternoon on Thursday, October 14 and provide select opportunities for more in-depth training and skill development. The pre-conference workshops are three hours in length and the cost to register per workshop is $49.00 – there are eight options to choose from.
Thursday Morning (9:00 am – 12:00 noon) – You may select one of the following:
- Choice #1 – 10 Coaching Tools: Growing Your Practice and Transforming Lives (Dwight Bain, MA – Founder, Lifeworks Group; Certified Leadership Coach; Nationally Certified Counselor; Radio and Television Commentator, CISM Expert). See more at www.dwightbain.com Old Tools will not work in new times and understanding the right marketing strategies for a vibrant life coaching practice is essential to your success. Millions of people are talking about the importance of having a coach, so why do so many not have full schedules? It can be frustrating if you were never trained in how to effectively map out a personalized game plan to focus your efforts on building connections to people who need your expertise. If you are tired of waiting for the phone to ring and ready to fulfill your calling and purpose as a life coach, this workshop will provide practical tools to help you get started, grow, and impact more lives.
- Choice #2 – Leadership: Always the Problem and Always the Answer (Stephen Lentz, JD, Esq. – Co-Founder, Anchor Legal Group, PLLC; Former Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, International Family Entertainment; Recognized as a Top-five Church Law Attorney in the U.S.). See more at www.stephendlentz.com
Leaders rarely act in a vacuum. Followers are watching and often take their cues from the actions and language of their leaders. When it comes to organizations, churches, movements or even whole nations, the decisions a senior leader makes can be a tremendous positive and productive force or in some cases, result in chaos and uncertainty. This workshop will focus on tried-and-true principles of leadership that will inspire you to use your influence for maximum impact in the Kingdom of God and as you coach others. Real life stories of success and failure will provide a context to “finish well” and fulfill God’s calling in one’s life journey.
- Choice #3 – Transforming Lives at the Speed of Thought: Clinically Proven Tools to Expand Your Coaching Practice (Gary Morais, MA – Executive Director, Journey2Love; Certified Master Coach; Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; Human Development Expert). See more at www.Journey2Love.org
This workshop offers powerful insights with proven, biblically based tools that were developed over 17 years of private clinical practice and have helped thousands of people. Ten root-source Christlike thinking characteristics will be discussed, along with rapid learning solutions and overcoming client encumbrances such as self-doubt, self-defeating behaviors, and hypersensitivity, which can further lead to fears, anxiety, and much more. The Equipping Profile™ motivates clients with “speed of thought” techniques for rapid healing, providing transformational results and referrals to grow your life coaching practice.
- Choice #4 – Emotional Intelligence: The Cornerstone of Effective Leadership (Rita Murray, PhD – Founder and Principal, Performance Consulting, LLC; Cognitive Psychologist; Executive Coach; Organizational Consultant; Certified Speaking Professional). See more at www.performanceok.comIn this highly interactive and actionable workshop, you will be empowered by insights and best practices gathered from Emotional Quotient (EQ) scholarship and Biblical EQ research. You will discover how EQ skill development is applicable across all five generations of clients through engagement in self-selected small group work and peer coaching to help share best practices. Participants will learn strategies on how to create a 90-day plan to build muscle memory around the critical EQ skills that are central to your coaching success.
Thursday Afternoon (1:30 pm – 4:30 pm) – You may select one of the following:
- Choice #1 – Life Recovery: Repurposed and Forgiven (Steve Arterburn, MA – Founder and Chairman, New Life Ministries; Bestselling Author; National Speakers Association Hall of Fame; Host, #1 Nationally Syndicated Christian Counseling Talk Show). See more at www.newlife.com
We have all heard it said that failure is not final, but for too many, it actually is. Every time we walk with a person who is broken by failure, we need to help them find the right path back to the calling and purpose God created them to fulfill. And when we do it well, we lead and encourage the development of a repurposed life, one that is realigned, refocused, and turns failure into a foundation for God’s miraculous transformation. This workshop examines the principles and nuances of the life recovery process, as well as coaching strategies in moving from failure to fulfillment.
- Choice #2 – Healing Together: Building and Sustaining a Model for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Racial Reconciliation (Mark Crear, PhD. – Founder, In the Zone Coaching & Consulting Group; Two-time Olympic Medalist and Member, Olympic Hall of Fame; Motivational Speaker). See more at www.markcrear.comGlobally, reconciliation efforts have offered a powerful path toward emotional, social, relational, and cultural healing and progress. Reconciliation requires acknowledging and atoning for wrongs done and seeking forgiveness when appropriate, while also resolving to not repeat the wrongs and working to restore others to full humanity as fellow citizens. Gaining a better understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion, and multicultural competency is imperative to becoming a more effective and productive life coach. This workshop will explore significant concepts, strategies, and interventions to consider when addressing these important areas.
- Choice #3 – Resilience God Style: From Cradle to Grave (Maj. Gen. Bob Dees (Ret.) – President, Resilience Consulting, LLC; President, The National Center for Healthy Veterans; Former National Security Advisor and Campaign Chair, Dr. Ben Carson; Former Assoc. VP of Military Outreach, Liberty University). See more at www.resiliencegodstyle.com
John 16:33 shares an important truth when Jesus said, “In the world, we will have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world.” Overcoming and resilience have many things in common and resilience is a critical life skill. We are never too young or too old to learn how to better navigate adversity and “bounce” back – to get better, wiser, and stronger through the challenges we may face. Join our journey through key Resilience God Style principles and practices. This workshop examines the phases of the Resilience Life Cycle and how to get upstream ahead of trauma, crisis, and transition. Relevant, biblical truth and coaching strategies will be shared to help clients persevere before, during, and after the storms of life in order to promote individual, leader, and national resilience and restoration.
- Choice #4 – Me, Myself, and God: Coaching Below the Surface (Rev. Cedric and Michelle White, Co-founders, Healing Thine Hearts; Board Certified Belief Therapists and Relationship Counselors; Marriage and Relationship Trainers with Texas Veterans Commission). See more at www.healingthinehearts.org
Mankind can be viewed as a trichotomy: the body (Me), the soul (Myself), and the spirit (God). Redeemed sinners are filled with the Spirit of God and are alive, but unrepentant sinners have a fallen spirit (the spirit of man). The Bible speaks clearly about these distinct parts of a person in 1 Thessalonians 5:23, “May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ” (NIV). This workshop examines the important elements of this trichotomy and how they impact personal and spiritual growth, change, and the life coaching process.
Workshop offerings coming soon . . . included in the general Conference Registration – there are 20 selections to choose from.
Life Coaching Intensives offer attendees the opportunity to complete an entire specialization course currently offered through ICCI’s video-based learning platform, but in a live setting and with the same instructors. The training can then be used for certification and credentialing purposes. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of their Intensive.
When choosing an Intensive, in order to fulfill the required number of contact hours, all pre-conference and regular workshop sessions/time slots will be incorporated into the Intensive (except the 4th workshop session on Saturday afternoon). The cost to register for an Intensive is $99.00 – there are four tracks to choose from.
- Track #1 – Transformed Living: Key Fundamentals (Rolfe Carawan, MEd and Lea Carawan, MA) Growing healthy interpersonal relationships in everyday life begins by first strengthening one’s relationship with God as it flows out of their principals, instructions, and personal convictions. This Intensive reviews the core foundations of the Transformed Living Model and how to effectively coach others to attain personal victories, create life-giving relationships, and ensure fruitful families. See more about the trainers at www.transformedliving.org
- Track #2 – Coaching Women: Spiritual Strength (Alita Reynolds) Spiritual health and vitality are a frequent focus when coaching women. Understanding blind spots and root problems, facing issues of identity and significance, and creating needed discipline are all critical factors. This Intensive offers insightful tools and strategies that explore what it means to have a vibrant relationship with God, how to grow in Him, and have the right focus in life. See more about the trainer at www.womenoffaith.com
- Track #3 – Marriage Coaching: The Basics (Gary Rosberg, EdD and Barb Rosberg, BFA) Marriage Coaching is one of the most needed and sought after people helping services by countless couples. Join longtime marriage experts and learn essential principles to develop greater skill and competency. This Intensive explores various phases and models, the fundamentals of marital communication and intimacy, helpful assessments, and how to navigate stress and crises. See more about the trainers at www.rosberggroup.com
- Track #4 – Attachment and Relationship Coaching: Becoming a Strengths Coach (John Trent, PhD and Kari Trent Stageberg, MBA) Learn what it means to come alongside your clients by helping them experience breakthroughs with a hopeful future and by maximizing their strengths and potential. This Intensive focuses on relationships through the Connect Assessment and explores a proven model millions have used to have a better understanding on the significance of receiving the “Blessing.” See more about the trainers at www.strongfamilies.com
Interact with colleagues and hear from a seasoned expert during an interactive gathering over the lunch break – tickets are $25.00 and include a boxed lunch and drink
- Friday, October 15 – Choice #1 . . . The Heart of Coaching with Master Coach Steve Lentz, JD, Esq. (specialty areas include Ministry/Pastoral Leadership, Legal and Liability Issues, Non-profit and For-profit Law and Incorporation). See more at www.stephendlentz.com
- Friday, October 15 – Choice #2 . . . The Heart of Coaching with Master Coach Maj. Gen Bob Dees (Ret.) (specialty areas include Leadership, Resilience, Military/Veterans, Crisis and Trauma). See more at www.resiliencegodstyle.com
- Saturday, October 16 – Choice #1 . . . The Heart of Coaching with Master Coach Dr. Rita Murray (specialty areas include Executive Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Generational Differences, Myers-Briggs and other Assessments). See more at www.performanceok.com
- Saturday, October 16 – Choice #2 . . . The Heart of Coaching with Master Coaches Rev. Cedric and Michelle White (specialty areas include Marriage Enrichment, Separation and Divorce, and Blended Families). See more at www.healingthinehearts.org
8:00 – 9:00 am Check-in and Late Registration 9:00 am – 12:00 noon Morning Preconference Workshops/Intensives 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm Lunch Break 1:30 – 4:30 pm Afternoon Preconference Workshops/Intensives 4:30 – 6:15 pm Dinner Break, Check-in and Late Registration (Exhibit Hall Open) 6:15 – 8:30 pm Opening Plenary Session #1
8:00 – 9:30 am Workshop Session #1/Intensives 9:30 – 10:15 am Break 10:15 am – 12:30 pm Plenary Session #2 12:30 – 2:00 pm Lunch Break and Ticketed Lunch Events 2:00 – 3:30 pm Workshop Session #2/Intensives 3:30 – 4:15 pm Break 4:15 – 6:30 pm Plenary Session #3 6:30 – 8:00 pm Dinner Break (Exhibit Hall Open)
8:00 – 9:30 am Workshop Session #3/Intensives 9:30 – 10:15 am Break 10:15 am – 12:30 pm Plenary Session #4 12:30 – 1:45 pm Lunch Break and Ticketed Lunch Events 1:45 – 3:15 pm Workshop Session #4 3:15 – 3:45 pm Break 3:45 – 5:00 pm Closing Plenary Session #5